Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 12: Get a massage

After a long stressful week, I looked for ways to bring my spirits up. Sleepless nights, mind wondering.....I just need something to improve my mood and fight stress. So I had the chance to get a massage at Lush Spa here in New York City.

But the question is how does being a massage improve your mood? The human touch can be so relaxing and therapeutic to the mind and body. Stress levels will decrease after an excellent massage. In general, pampering yourself is a great way to boost your mood.

My Experience

I was luckily enough to receive the marvelous treatment called the Hard Day's Night from Patty. She walked me through what will happen and let me know this is a treatment that is great to relieve stress from the body. (I mean how did she know I needed this). I slipped into some warm pajamas that were provided and laid down on a warm massage bed. The music playing were reworked Beatles music that will take you to a state of meditation. This deep, full body treatment really relieve the tension  throughout the body, pulling me into a deep relaxation. Not helping Patty, she stretched my arms, shoulders and legs but still massaging me.

I loved this treatment, it really helped with my stress levels. When I got back into my clothes, in a kitchen just like you have at home. Patty set up a cup of tea and jammie dodgers (they was delicious)!!!! As soon as I got home, I was floating on cloud nine and slept like a baby.



I think everyone should experience a massage from Lush Spa!!! So when life catches up with you book yourself a massage. Also let me know what are some ways that helps you reduce your stress.