Monday, August 3, 2015

Reasons To Get Rid of Items From Your Cloest

Having trouble getting rid of some items in your closet. No place to hang or fold anything! Well stop handling on to things that you think you will wear one day or because Grandma gave it to you (don't tell grandma I told you to throw it away, I don't want to get in trouble lol). But here is a list to make things easier from you to let go of those unwanted items.

1. Clothes with tags on them!

Now if you haven't worn it by now, you never going to wear it. And don't give me "I'm saving it for a special occasion." This is a perfect reach for you to sell your never worn items!

2. It just doesn't fit

If you are holding on to something that doesn't fit and you thinking "I'll get back in it SOMEDAY." Well think again!!!! Don't buy anything that doesn't fit well or hold on to it.

3. I'm never wearing it again

Out with the old in with the new!

 
4. These Shoes Hurt

If the shoes hurt, girl get rid of them! Don't lose these pretty feet of nothing, just another wrong to go shopping.